Summer Style Tips from Jelena J. Bin Drai
1. When the temperature heats up, keep things simple. Being comfortable and confident is key, so choose fuss-free pieces that ensure you feel great and stay cool. Opt for breathable, natural fibres to minimise discomfort.
2. Bold colours are ideal for summer – my SS15 Jelena by Jelena collection is full of wild berry inspired fuchsias, blues, yellows and corals to keep your look fun and fresh.
3. When it comes to grooming, the summer humidity can play havoc with skin and hair. Prevent frizz by using a few drops of argan oil, and keep make-up simple with mascara, lip balm and a touch of powder to keep shine at bay.
4. For stress-free dressing when you’re feeling the heat, choose key pieces that you can dress up or down for different occasions. When it comes to footwear, pick a tried and tested, comfortable option – blisters are not chic!
5. Add interest to summer ensembles with a few key accessories – different jewellery, handbags or sunglasses can transform an outfit without adding heavy layers. Hats also look super stylish and keep the sun off of your face.
For more fashion advice and information about Jelena’s fashion line check out her Twitter here.